Saturday, July 16, 2011

Potter Experience (NOTHING HAS ENDED)

I was going to share my whole experience from being a Potterhead since I was a little child (and still not going through puberty) but there are really no specific words to use. I watched the film two days ago but I could still feel my heart hurting.

I know this must be a little exaggerated, but if you grew up with the books and the films, you'll know what exactly what I'm trying to say here.

I won't tell much about the last film because I am not good with giving reviews (in school, I always end up having the lowest score in this kind of home works).

All I want to say is that HARRY POTTER AND HIS ADVENTURES WILL REMAIN WITH US! ALSO: I CAN'T WAIT FOR POTTERMORE

1 comment:

  1. My plan is to watch that movie this weekend. I'm sad to see it go as well.

    ReplyDelete