Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Canada Day



Last Friday, I celebrated Canada Day for the first time. It was also the celebration of my Dad's birthday but I didn't get to enjoy it because he had a drinking party with Tito Lito's brothers and other relatives AKA my Dad's new 'friends'.

Anyway, my cousin invited me to come with him with his wife t
o The Forks Park and watch the fireworks. I accepted because I'm bored, and I don't re
ally go out of the house that much. And I have nothing better to do but waste another day in front of my computer.

These are the pictures my Ate Jackie took.

Ate Jackie, Me, Ate Lorena

Excuse me for only posting two photos because 1, I still don't know how to move the pictures around here on Blogger and 2, these are the only photos that I like. I don't even like my solo picture. The picture is great, don't get me wrong! My face isn't.

Canada Day was fun. It was funner seeing a lot of people drunk and running around the park giving strangers high-fives and screaming "FUCK YEAH, I LOVE CANADA!!!" It was kind of a bummer that I didn't get to go to the street party after the fireworks but I will definitely do next year.

I am looking forward for more Canada Day ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment