Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Downside of Being A Parasite

It has been a terrible month for me (considering where I live, and where the people I love lives). Canada has been awfully boring and has driven me into spending days in front of the computer. I'm not complaining, though. The internet is more than a very good company to keep. I'm also not complaining with the people I'm living with. They're nice people who always want to show me a good time, but Winnipeg, Canada isn't really the right place if you are looking for a ~*good time*~.

Anyway, what I'm really not getting used to is living in a place where I don't own. I'm not used to move around in limit. I'm used to having my own house, my own rules (or my parents' rules), with only my parents with me. I'm not used to having so many people surrounding my >bubble< and people looking at me and asking me what I'm doing and why am I not doing something.

And hence the feeling of being a parasite. I feel like one, really. I feel like I'm unintentionally being so dependent on others. I depend still on my parents, yes. But I don't like it when I depend on others. Because I feel like I'm giving up my freedom. I can't move freely, I sometimes get raised eyebrows when I make decisions. I'm not used with this kind of living and I'm not planning to get used to it too.

I can't wait to move out from here, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment