Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Temporary study table

As the caption below goes, it is only for temporary. I haven't told this yet, but me and my family decided to move here in Canada. I've been here for almost a month now (and thanking the unicorns of the heaven for sending me here on a summer season), and currently living in with a relative's home because we still don't have enough money to buy our own home.

So what do I do now? Well, the internet has been keeping me company (which is great!), waiting for the jobs I applied at to call me, and waiting for the school I registered to to call me too for my assessment. I'm not really bored because Tumblr is more than enough to amuse me and I have been reading the Harry Potter books again.

This is where the temporary table comes in. It's my kind-of cave as of the moment. People can't disturb me when I'm using it. It's the only place where I can be at peace. Whenever I sit down on the chair in front of it, I recite a chant that goes, "You're in your bubble now. No one can touch you. No one can bother you. You're the only person in this bubble and no one else." I might be kidding about that chant but I'll let you ponder on that.

The table consist of the things I'll be needing (so I won't need to stand and leave the place for a long time). A box of BIC pens, stash of bond papers, the printer, iPod & mini-stereo for music, my planner, Moleskine, external drive for my laptop files, my Aldo bag that contains nothing but my wallet and coin purse (as of the moment because I'm still begging my dad to buy me an iPhone!!!), bottled water & snacks (which isn't present on the photo). The only thing I hate is when I have to pee and go out of my >bubble< and interact with people.

Anyway, I'm in the mood to share this with you because (1) I have no one to talk to, and (2) I'm looking for something to take my mind away from my irritation with my oily-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment