Thursday, June 9, 2011

Game Face On!


I've been worrying about my weight lately (even though I should have worried about it years ago). Most of my clothes don't fit me anymore and I can feel my arms wiggle whenever I use them. Being fat (yes, I have said the F word!!) has been one of my ugliest description since I was born and I really want to change that now.


This was taken at the Philippines 3 months ago.

I used to be one of those girls that says, "the most important beauty is what's within" but let's face it, that doesn't really apply in the big world. And I'm definitely tired of saying that to all the people who have been teasing me and it's really starting to grind my gears because it's as if "fat jokes" are the funniest jokes they have ever heard. Being immature is one of my pet peeves.

Anyway, I used to go to the gym and have my boxing class, but I have stopped for almost four months now and my weight just increased again. It's really hard to take tabs on your weight when you're as lazy as me. I'm the kind of person who eats after eating and it just goes on and on and on and on...

So I made this diet plan that will help me stretch this muscles up and lose weight in no time!

100 jumping jacks
50 crunches
60 leg lifts
15 sit-ups
20 minute run

That should do it, right? I could change that when I start to get bored with it and I'm actually thinking of enrolling myself to a yoga class or start to box again. And I might go try the vegetarian diet too. I'm really pumped up into doing this and I wish (crossed-fingers and with cherries on top) my weight goes down after two months. I want to be as good-looking as Mila Kunis before my eighteenth birthday. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment